About Gardien Taiwan
Gardien Taiwan is a service provider of circuit board (PCB) quality solutions, including Electrical testing, AOI optical inspection, engineering (CAM), Fixture making, repair and rework. Gardien Taiwan operates service centers in Taoyuan and employs about 100 employees. Gardien Taiwan seeks a Vice President to manage and oversee the entity.
Role summary for machine operator:
- You’ll perform on Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) machine
- You’ll Perform verification of rejected boards on VRS machine
- PCB experience desirable, but not a must
- Training will be provided
- able to work well in a team
- good working attitude
- You’ll be working in shifts (day or night shift)
- Domestic and overseas travel
If that is you, kindly drop an E-Mail to Ms Jessica: Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receive your application!
About Gardien Group
Gardien is the world’s largest international provider of independent testing and QA solutions to the PCB industry with a global footprint across 24 service centres in 5 countries and we cater to a whole range of customers, from small family owned PCB shops to large international fabricators... and everything in-between. Gardien's quality solutions and process standards are trusted by leading high-tech manufacturers and important industries including aerospace, defense and medical technology.